Cloud-based phone system or also known as Hosted VOIP PBX combines multiple IP devices such IP Phones, Softphones, conference systems and fax in one virtual environment.
Unlike the traditional phone system, the Hosted VOIP PBX is easy to install, mobile and much more cost-effective.
For more information visit our friends at HowStuffWorks
- Unlimited Flat Fee
- Unlimited features included in the flat fee
- Month-to-month contracts
- No setup cost
1. One Phone number – multiple locations
- Connect people in multiple locations as they are in one location
- Move easily phones devices locally and even internationally
- Integration with different mobile platforms
2. You create the rules
- Set restrictions on incoming and outgoing calls
- Manage the priority of the calls
- Set call recording
3. Control your Cloud-based Phone System from everywhere
- Manage your system remotely
- You do not have to worry about any technical problems that could occur at your site since the phone systems is located in the cloud
Your phone lines are activated immediately and it takes about 10 days until you receive the your devices.
If you decide to transfer your phone number over to us – it is going to take from 7-12 days. During that you are going to receive a temporary number.
You need just high-speed Internet connection. The requirement is 64kbps upload and 64kbps download speed per phone call. You can estimate the bandwidth that you need by multiplying those numbers by the number of lines that you want. If you are not sure what is your current speed you can always call us at 1-866-358-0969 and we will be happy to assist you.
For best quality we suggest using QoS (Quality of Service) option of your router. The feature sets Voice traffic with higher priority than the rest of the traffic.
Your phones continue to work since your PBX is hosted in the cloud. You can set up your mobile phone as destination in case your power goes down. In this case you will be able to receive your calls on your mobile phone.