Unlike the traditional phone system, the Hosted VOIP PBX is easy to install, mobile and much more cost-effective.
For more information visit our friends at HowStuffWorks
– Unlimited features included in the flat fee
– Month-to-month contracts
– No setup cost
– Connect people in multiple locations as they are in one location
– Move easily phones devices locally and even internationally
– Integration with different mobile platforms
2. You create the rules
– Set restrictions on incoming and outgoing calls
– Manage the priority of the calls
– Set call recording
3. Control your Cloud-based Phone System from everywhere
– Manage your system remotely
– You do not have to worry about any technical problems that could occur at your site since the phone systems is located in the cloud
For best quality we suggest using QoS (Quality of Service) option of your router. The feature sets Voice traffic with higher priority than the rest of the traffic.
So basically, we will not bill you until 30 days since after the activation of the account.
This gives you a 30 day window to get back to us, in case that you do not wish to continue with our service.
If that happens, you WILL NOT be billed.
However, if you don’t let us know within 30 days, you will be billed for that first month of service on the 30th day since your account’s activation.
Another good thing about the online fax is that you can access it from anywhere. If you have smartphone, you can see your faxes there too.
So considering all that, Online Faxing is much quicker, easier and way more convenient.