- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
© 2020 AlliancePhones All Rights Reserved. AlliancePhones and the Alliance Phones are trademarks of AlliancePhones. Other third party marks and logos displayed on this page are trademarks of such respective third parties.